Tomorrow’s Global Business:
Innovation and Growth in Challenging Markets
Josh Bayliss, CEO of Virgin Group, and Peter Harrison, CEO at Schroders, recently joined us for the latest event in our new thought leadership series with the Financial Times, 澳客竞彩网.
| || ||During our exclusive forum on Innovation and Growth in Challenging Markets, held in London, these two dynamic corporate leaders shared their insights into how investing in and supporting innovation can transform business models and create new paths to growth. Opening remarks were made by Ronan O’Sullivan, Chair of the Paul Hastings London office. |
| || || |
|澳客竞彩网 || || ||澳客竞彩网 || || || |
- 澳客竞彩网 Encourage creative thinking, test new ideas, and cross-pollinate innovation throughout your organization.
- 澳客竞彩网 Then seize the opportunity for innovation by devising a better experience to meet that need.
- 澳客竞彩网 Trying to head off disruption is not enough. Harness it as a catalyst for innovation, and become the next disruptor yourself.
- 澳客竞彩网 Seeking fresh perspectives from outside of your industry can help you identify the next disruptor or trend.
- 澳客竞彩网 Be mindful of how technology changes the scale and pace at which your company, or the next disruptor, can bring innovative ideas to life.
Our Tomorrow’s Global Business series continues on June 22 when our focus shifts to Asia for a forum in Beijing on China’s evolving role in the new global economy. Learn more.